Benefits of Eye Level Math
1. Systematic study materials for all levels. Eye Level Math uses a systematic curriculum which is divided into various levels according to student abilities. This allows students to fully understand and master the required mathematical concepts in a progressive manner.
2. Study materials that develop the ability to solve problems independently. The Eye Level curriculum is progressive. Subtle increases in difficulty in each level makes it easy for all students to learn. This allows students to become comfortable with all necessary concepts before proceeding to the next level. Students will be able to solve questions that are presented as variations of similar concepts.
3. An interactive teaching methodology that incorporates proactive feedback. Eye Level is a proactive learning process. Students receive continual, ongoing feedback from our instructors to enhance the student learning process. Instructors also work with parents to maximize feedback.
Communication is an integral part of education. A positive environment makes learning optimal for all students. In this case, students are able to learn from both their parents and instructors.
4. Eye Level helps students develop their critical and analytical thinking skills. The active use of learning materials creates a learning environment where students will develop critical and analytical thinking skills. This is accomplished through developing depth perception, location and spatial relationship skills, by utilizing our learning materials such as Numerical Figures, Blocks and Shapes, Clear Paper, Colored Blocks, Mirror, and Wooden Blocks. Difficulty and question variations are introduced systematically throughout all levels.
5. Eye Level allows students to utilize their skills in all areas of study. Performing well in Eye Level not only helps students in mathematics, but is also helpful for applying their knowledge to other areas of academic studies. Skills that students will develop in Eye Level are broad. In most cases, students will be ahead of their class and their peers. Ideally, students will advance faster in all areas of academic studies and thus become more confident in all areas of study.